- Sharing your GoFundraise fundraising profile is always the best way to get the ball rolling.
- Send out an email to all of your contacts - friends, family, colleagues - with a link to your profile and share with them your excitement whilst asking for their support.
- Use your social media pages – which are excellent forums for generating interest in your
- fundraising and support for Muscular Dystrophy South Australia. You can ask for sponsors to
- donate $1 for every $5 you raise.
- Ask your workplace to support your fundraising mission. Many employers will match their staff’s fundraising dollar-for-dollar - find out if your employer offers this straight away!
- Events are a great way to leverage your time, build excitement and support with your friends and colleagues. The lead up the Christmas and the new year is the perfect time to fundraise, as we head into the festive and summer periods and re-connect with family and friends. What event will suit you best?
- Cocktail Party
- A Wine, Cheese & Networking event
- Themed Dress-up Party
- Comedy Night
- Dinner Parties
- Casino or Racing Nights
- Car-boot Sale
- Bake Sale
- Ask friends & contacts to donate their time, provide a venue, product or drinks to create a great experience whilst keeping your costs down and your fundraising revenue potential high.
- Consider your whole network, beyond friends and family - can you ask for support from a church, school, sports clubs or community group?
- Book a movie night with a participating cinema – talk to your local cinema for pricing options.
- Create a raffle by securing donated prizes and sell tickets to your contacts - this can be a great way to garner support from your office!
Need to deposit fundraising money? Use our Fundraising Deposit Portal over on the MDSA website.
When in doubt, contact the Fundraising Team at Muscular Dystrophy South Australia. We're here to help.
08 8234 5266
36-38 Henley Beach Road
MILE END SA 5031